"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tagged again

I've been Tagged!

By my friend Mikki:

My roommate and I once: got in a big fight over a bowl of cereal and a plastic spoon

Never in my life have I: liked olives

High school was : a rollercoaster

When I'm nervous : I feel sick to my stomach

My hair : lives in a ponytail

When I was 5 : I had my first crush on a boy named Paul

When I turn my head left : I see a corkboard, a calendar, and pics of my niece Ayla

I should be : doing something more productive

By this time next year : it will be in the 100's again

I have a hard time understanding : why people are so judgemental

You know I like you if : I can open up to you

My ideal breakfast is : cereal, or pancakes with blueberries or strawberries, or waffles, or pastries.... and COFFEE!!!

If you visit my home town : you would be pretty bored

If you spend the night at my house : Paxton will make you meet his rats

My favorite blonde is : Paxton

My favorite brunette is : Mike, Spencer, & Everett

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : Ack!!! The world has enough flying animals.

I shouldn't have been : so open with certain people in the past

Last night I: watched fireworks at my parents' and came home and fell asleep watching Hidden Palms

A better name for me would be : Clutz

I've been told I look like : a lot of people; I have a generic face I guess

If I could have any car, it would be: a BMW

Ok, now I'm tagging Erika (My Blog Buddy)!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails