"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Omelette :: with lots of vegetables please

  2. Classic :: Seinfeld

  3. Thrifty :: started out of necessity, continued for so many reasons

  4. Search :: feels like I'm looking for a reason, roaming through this night to find my place in this world... Michael W Smith

  5. Fan :: those little handheld fans with water sprayers that people carry around the zoo

  6. Fussy :: I am fussy about keeping everything on my desk in a certain order

  7. I am not :: a follower of the crowd

  8. Indulge :: dark chocolate

  9. Poor :: a state of mind

  10. Manicure :: my former self always had nice manicures


Play along at Luna Nuna





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails