"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Snapshots


Sleep has been eluding me again, which makes me 1) way too introspective, and 2) a little bit... well, crazy. I can't be held responsible for anything I say (or blog) while in that state, so just to be safe, behold some highlights from the past few weeks in PICTURES:

Everett's homemade duct tape wallet:


 Paxton's 10th birthday party:


Dusting for fingerprints:


A visitor:


Making homemade root beer:


Camping in another beautiful corner of the world:


My new hobby:

September is just a few days away, and we're all looking forward to a new month, new ventures, and cooler temperatures.

And sleep.





1 comment:

redrockmama said...

Homemade root beer. Yum. Was it as delicious as it sounds? The cupcakes look fantastic. I'm in the mood to bake some carrot cake today...

Looks like a fun month for you guys! Now get some sleep!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails