"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Recent Developments

Very often I'm thinking of interesting or cute or funny things that the boys have been doing, and mentally preparing in my head how I'll share about them. Then a day will pass, then another, then another.... then the moment has passed. And it occurred to me that one of the reasons while the little things never get around to the point of sharing is that I like to share them accompanied by pictures. I do take pictures nearly daily, but actually putting them on a blog means hooking up the camera, downloading, transferring, etc, etc, etc. And that's more work than a few quickly typed sentences. So, in a flash of brilliance, I reminded myself that YES, I can actually post a blog without pictures every once in awhile, if it means another blog gets posted that otherwise never would have come to be.

Now, after that lengthy introduction -

Spencer and Paxton have both been learning about atoms and molecules. They've been playing with marbles, measuring and estimating and calculating. Paxton has been playing with a game maker program on the computer, and he's learning how to use my Paint Shop program. And Everett... Everett is just busy making me laugh.

Tomorrow, weather and health permitting, we're checking out a new homeschool group. The season for hanging out at home seems to be coming to an end.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails