"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dinosaurs, marbles, and Ebay






The past couple of weeks have flown by with a rush of visitors, salesmen, repairmen, and doctor's appointments. In between, we've been organizing the toy room, unpacking long forgotten boxes, and working on new projects. Spencer built a dinosaur, we spent hours playing Marble Works, and as of last Sunday we have gone into business. After giving away countless tins of my lip balm over the past year, I decided to try my hand in selling them on Ebay. I mostly made them myself, and the boys have been excited to help with packing, labeling, and addressing. They especially like the shrink-wrapping part, which we have yet to fully get the hang of.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails