"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Friday, January 02, 2009

In with the new...


I always get very excited about New Years. I love the idea of fresh starts and clean slates, new calendars and to-do lists. Out with the old, and in with the new. I did not however, make any resolutions this year. I want to live today for TODAY. If there's something I want to change (or improve or quit or start) I will do that when I feel the need, regardless of the time of year. In fact I've made some changes in a few areas lately that I'm very happy about, and they will carry right through to 2009.

Our final week of 2008 was a busy one, and full of many firsts. Skip and Barbara were visiting for the week and we - in no particular order - rode downtown on the new light rail, went bowling, ate lunch at PB Loco and Cooperstown, visited the new children's museum, and drove aimlessly around Scottsdale looking for a little out-of-the-way cloth diaper store (we found it.)






I posted more museum pictures on my Facebook page. Too many to choose from! And while I'm on the subject of Facebook, are you on it? I think it's a pretty amazing thing. Where else can you socialize with your inlaws, your parents and siblings, your ex-boyfriends, coworkers, old classmates, old friends and new friends... all in the SAME PLACE?




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails