"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Monday, March 30, 2009

Homeruns and MVP


Though she's walking (walking!) in this picture, I have a one-year-old who, as of late, requires being in my arms for 98% of the day, and within touching vicinity the other 2%. Which is fine... admittedly tiring, but fine. If that's what she needs then I'm happy to give it to her. It just means that things like blogging (and oh, say, peeing) are currently taking a backseat.

Thankfully, I can share some of the excitement of this past weekend in pictures alone.

Second time up at bat:


Coming into home after his amazing HOME RUN! That's his coach waiting for his high-five


The game ball he won for not only the home run, but also an incredible stop, taking a line drive off the chin, and shaking off an injured finger to finish out the game:


Proud boy.





2 comments:

Erika Seirup said...

First of all...look at Tegan go! Holy smokes! Oh how I wish I could see her do the infamous Frankenstein walk that babies do at first. I bet she is adorable!

And second...WTG Paxton! He looks *so* happy!

Tuishimi said...

That is SO AWESOME and I wish I got to see that!!!! Paxton must have been beside himself!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails