"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Little Weekend Project

I posted this on my Debt Blog, but for those of you who don't read it, I wanted to post it here as well. I started a website for my stay-at-home-mom friends (well, really for anybody, but especially those moms who want to bring in a few extra dollars to help make ends meet) The site is eventually going to grow, but for now it is focused squarely on making money through online surveys.... my history, some tips & faqs, and my own personal list of the best paying sites. Check it out.

Best Free Survey Sites




1 comment:

Famy of Boys said...

This is awesome! Thank you!!!! You put quite a bit of work into this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails