"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Friday, March 05, 2010

My New Vision Board


A vision board, or dream board, is basically a visual representation of goals, dreams, and wishes. The concept draws on the Law of Attraction which states that like attracts like, and that whatever you focus on will manifest itself in your life, whether positive or negative. I love this idea and have always made myself various version of vision boards since long before I knew what it meant.

Most of what's on my current board is pretty self-explanatory, from building my faith, to getting out of debt, to continuing my natural health studies, to furthering my yoga practice, to hiking and exploring more of the earth. My favorite part though is the big blue picture of the family right in the center. I love the picture, and I love that it's a family of six, with someone to represent each one of us. No matter what the year brings, at the end of the day, it's going to begin and end with my family.





1 comment:

redrockmama said...

Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails