I am so excited to introduce you to another mom-owned business, and bring you an awesome giveaway! Bonnie is a talented fellow homeschooling mom who owns Inspired Occasions. She makes beautiful cakes, cookies, and other custom treats here in the valley.
My business started in 2003 when my oldest daughter was about to turn one. I had been searching for something I could do from home and thought about event planning. I took a cake decorating class at Michael’s just to see what they do and fell in love. I have been baking since I was about 8 but never thought of decorating. I went home from that first class knowing that is what I was meant to do. I made my daughters 1st birthday cake that year and never looked back. I found that at that time I did have to use a kitchen for my baking so I found one and my business took off. Now I have three children and I homeschool them. Being a self-employed cake artist allows me to be flexible with my schedule so that I can be home with my kids. I love what I do and being able to create so many pretty and great tasting sweets!
These are a just a couple of Bonnie's recent cakes. Be sure to visit her website, and Facebook page to see more!
For today's giveaway, Bonnie is actually giving away two different items (which means two different winners!).
1. For local readers only - If you're local (anywhere in the Phoenix valley) enter to win one dozen cupcakes, flavor of your choice. In addition to all the flavors listed on the website, you can also choose from newly introduced flavors of Vegan Red Velvet, Margarita, Key Lime, and S’more. The winner can also request to have their cupcakes decorated in the theme of their choosing. Bonnie's even willing to work with the winner in case of dietary restrictions, etc, so you cannot go wrong!
2. To another reader: one dozen custom, edible, cupcake toppers... also in a design of your choosing. These are perfect for a child's birthday party , and can be made to match whatever theme you'd like. These adorable puppy toppers are just an example of what she can do:
1. Comment on this post with which giveaway you'd like to enter: 1, 2, or both. *Note* if you're local, you're welcome to enter both giveaways, but you can only win one.
For more entries:
2. Share the link to this giveaway on Facebook
3. Share the link on Twitter
4. "Like" Inspired Occasions on Facebook.
A total of four chances to win. Make sure to come back to comment and let me know which ones you've done. Winners will be drawn and announced next Monday, May 22nd.
Big thanks to Bonnie, and good luck! :-)
Like the Path Less Taken on Facebook