"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pictures and Movies

Today we were supposed to take pictures of each other - and we did, lots of them - but we also made snickernoodles, launched a rocket on the back patio, and watched The Polar Express in 3D. I wasn't sure how well the 3D movie would go over. The boys were all excited to watch it, but the last time we'd tried a movie in 3D, we had to leave the theater just minutes into the showing. This time though, they loved it, and can't wait to watch it again when Mike is home.

As for the pictures... I have a lot of hams! I may take some another day for a Christmas card, but I'm thinking it won't be necessary. We're not a shiny, polished, Christmas card kind of family. But these are my kids - my funny, goofy, wonderful, happy kids - in all their glory, both behind and in front of the camera. All the pictures here, along with the rest of them, will of course be posted to Photobucket as well.























LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails