"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Monday, March 28, 2011

Jill Parkhill Designs Winner


Thanks to all who entered and shared the link, and of course a huge thank you to Jill!

The winner (drawn randomly by randomizer.org) is:

Claudia ·
Planning to redo a bedroom for my two girls to share - a sisters painting would be such a fun, surprise addition!

Congratulations Claudia!  I am so excited for you, and I hope that you'll come back and share with us a picture of what she's created for you. :)   I will put Jill in contact with you soon so you can start planning.

Thanks to all for making this another fun giveaway.  And if you're a mom (or dad) who has your own product/business, and would be interested in doing a giveaway, contact me, and let's talk!





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails