"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Thursday, December 31, 2009

100


I'm drinking wine, watching movies, and am quite possibly slightly delirious with exhaustion from too many late nights and early mornings over the past few days. But I had to make just one last post tonight in order to hit 100 for the year.

New Years always makes me introspective and way too philosophical. So I'll be brief when I say it's been a good year and challenging year.. filled with high highs, much learning, and even more growth. We are happy, and we are blessed.

If you haven't seen all my recent pictures, you can view them here, here, here, here, and finally, here.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and peaceful 2010.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails